Monday, 19 May 2014

Maduro for One Day

There is a day when I can change and be another person. Well, maybe, the majority of the people want to be an admirable, talent, rich person but it's not my case, I just want to be the most idiot person in the world "the president of Venezuela". The reason that I want to be Nicolas Maduro is because I can't imagine how stupid can be a person, I mean, how can a president says front all international medias swears, bad words spoken, and lies. However, I will love be Maduro for one day and know how it feels to be hated by more than six million people and loved by the same amount; that will be crazy. At the same time, I'd like feeling how is be a president of one country without have professional studies.  In reality, I just want to know which is the strategy to manipulate people just for their  economic status and make them trust in the government. On the other hand, I will use this day to find out what the government thinks to do about Venezuela and its bad economic and social situation. Also, I will know which militaries are killing students, where are the missing students, and what they do with the political prisoners, so with all this information in the next day, being Anggi, maybe, I will make a manifestation supported by militaries who are not with Maduro and finally finished with this "revolution" that is driven us to the misery. In conclusion, I will love using this day not just to change my identify if not to change my country if it's possible.   
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. The more deeply you love the country and the people, the more you hate the leaders and governments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very interesting choice...I think you could do a lot to help your country if you knew the president's strategy. It's really too bad that there's so much turmoil in Venezuela.

    Corrections:
    The reason that I want to be Nicolas Maduro is because I can't imagine how stupid a person can be.

    In conclusion, I will love using this day not just to change my identify, but also to change my country if it's possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an amazing story! I worked for Venezuela's government many years, and the things I found there were terrible. Today I can't understand the way they think

    ReplyDelete