I can't start without saying that I hate cats, I'm totally a dog person. I really love dogs, but cats... well, they are mysterious and weird and I feel like they save a secret from the world, died or life, sounds crazy, I know, but maybe part of this is because I believe in superstitions; however, the argument of any person who likes cats is that: "Cats are more independent and cleaner" well, it's true, about more independent but cleaner?? I don't think so. Cats hate water and they take a shower with their own saliva which has a lot of germs and specifically for women are too dangerous. Nevertheless, cats are easier to take care and they are less expressive than dogs. However, the decision to have a dog or a cat dependent of the person; some people like just cats, some like just dogs and there are who like both. I can just talk about me and I like only dogs; I'm agreed with that dogs are tremendous but they are so cute, too, and they love you more than cats do. When I was living in Venezuela I had two pugs; oh my god, I can't explain how cute, smart and lovely they were, and they were easy to take care but obviously more complicate than take care of a cat but it's because dogs really are with you in all moments, not like cats that they don't care about you. In conclusion, dogs are the best pet ever.

OK, I'm more of a cat person, but I must admit that those dogs are cute! They look like they would be very friendly and loyal.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
Nevertheless, cats are easier to take care of... (good use of 'nevertheless'!)
I agree with the idea that dogs are tremendous...