Monday, 9 June 2014

Arepas vs Iphones

There are a lot of obsessions, but mine is so intense; I really can't live without eat arepas, which is a kind of typical food in Venezuela. First of all, I every morning have to make arepas. It's like my habit; a morning that I don't eat arepas is because I wake up too late. Second, I've been eating arepas since I could eat something different form milk. I mean, eat arepas is necessary for my body. I feel tired and bad when I don't eat it. However, I think this is a obsession because I cant stop eating it, so it's crazy; I should stop my obsession with arepas and start eating waffles and something typical in Calgary. I can't believe that I'm living in another country and I go to Super Store to buy bread flour to make arepas. On the other hand, this's not my only obsession, I'm crazy about my phone. There's nothing more hard that feel that my phone can be lost, sounds funny; doesn't it? but it's true. Maybe it's because through it I chat with my family, but I can't live without my phone; it helps me to do everything, including my homework. For all these reasons, I think these are my two intense, stupid obsession.
 
 

iPhone     Arepas of beef and cheese 

1 comment:

  1. Arepas are an interesting choice! We would call that 'comfort food'...something we eat that makes us feel good. I guess the Canadian equivalent would be donuts, though I don't recommend eating those too much.

    Corrections:
    First of all, I have to make arepas every morning.

    There's nothing worse than that feeling that my phone might be lost; sounds funny, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete