There are a lot of extreme sports or better known as crazy sports; However, these have their advantages and vantages. First of all, all these sports needs a lot of dedication and talent but they have risks too. I really know it because I did wakeboarding for a long time in my country and I went to competitions, so I had to practice everyday and challenged myself. Also, it's not easy, I mean, do extreme sports need you focus on the sport and no more. I remember, when I was preparing for the contest I didn't study for my high school I was just focus on win. In general, I was a good student but I don't know how, because the sport take all your time. On the other hand, the risks in extreme sports are so high. I stopped doing wakeboarding because I felled down and I broke my head with the table and I almost drown, so my mom was so scared and she got me out of the contest; I was so angry but maybe that was the best for me because now I'm studying here and I have had an amazing experience with all of you.
I can't put others pictures because they are too big :(
Wow, sounds like you had a scary experience! I wonder if it's even possible to try wakeboarding in Alberta? We don't have an ocean of course, but there are some lakes near Red Deer.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
Also, it's not easy; I mean, to do extreme sports, you need to focus on the sport and nothing more.
In general, I was a good student, but I don't know how because the sport takes all your time.
I felt scary because I read your real experience of extreme sport. Winning in a competition is awesome but sometime, it makes us forget important things in our life.
ReplyDeleteHowever, if I can have an opportunity, I want to watch your wakeboarding!